MUD PIE FUN
This is a great activity for toddlers to encourage them touse their large muscles for movement and balancing theirown body. It is also excellent for their sensory
- Garden soil or potting soil
- Large plastic container or tub
- Spoons, scoops and cups Muffin or pie tins
- Natural materials such as flowers, stones and sticks
- Find a safe and shady spot in the garden
- Pour the soil into the tub and add water OR add water to a patch of soil in the garden
- Let you child play and explore the soil by squishing it between their fingers.
- Let them scoop the moist soil up into cups and pour the mud into the muffin tins.
- They can then decorate the pies with flowers, sticks and any natural materials.